Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My amazing partner JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our extended family. Most people know me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I post my daily life: the good, the bad and all in between. My parents took me into America in 1990, when I was only one and a half years old. I wouldn't be sharing my story to you now if my parents didn't work hard and make sacrifices. In order to give them an opportunity to live a prosperous future, I focused on achieving success and put in the effort in order to reach it. My mind could see the path I wanted to take to live my life. You go to college and then graduate. Wed. Purchase a home. Create children. That was my ideal of what it would take to be successful. But life had other plans. Money and the prestige of my position didn't make me feel happy. I felt as if I had wasted my time for an income. It was in 2013 that I realized that my passion was working out. I also loved having fun and being able to assist others. As I moved towards the new direction of my life, I discovered the personal training I needed. My business started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating seven years of growth in the year 2021. Since I am an Asian female in this industry we are among the few of us. As a coach I'm determined to make a difference by providing quality training to help others become healthier and more content. Additionally, I would like everyone to be able to follow their dreams and achieve anything they desire throughout their lives. My career was beginning to flourish, I experienced the most devastating loss of my life: my mother's loss of life. Following an 8-year battle for a condition called Scleroderma, she's at peace at Heaven. I will never forget her and will always remember her in my mind as well as my heart. Although you may not be able to see it at first, life has a funny way of giving us what we really require. The passing of my mother has altered my life in many different ways. I believe her death gave me the chance to start a new chapter. When she passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the perfect time to start the next chapter of her life. It was also a chance I was given a second chance to live an enjoyable, fulfilling and meaningful life. The 30's are the only that I truly feel like I am alive. My life is shared to you with the hope that you'll be able to connect with my stories and thoughts in order to let you feel secure knowing that you're not the only one, to be aware that you are far more capable than anything else you set your mind to that true love exists that therapy is normal and needed as health is the most valuable asset. My hope is that you live life to its best and have no regrets when it comes to the end of your life. We are the only guarantee in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandria Deberry

McKayla Maroney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox